Re: [LUG] EU Vote June 12th - who to vote for

Perhaps it may prove benificial for each one of us to mail our
local MPs and for the LUG as a group to mail the political
party offices. The party offices might react favourably to us
if the MPs  can confirm there is a groundroots disquiet about
this EU vote. It's possible that if EMPs cannot be reached by us
then they might be reached if their party offices put pressure
on them.

I know there are people on the LUG who know enough
about the Software Patents issue to construct a reasoned
letter to send to all party offices and to also offer LUG
members a guide on what to put in their own letters.

I know it's a long shot but we can't just sit here talking about it.