Re: [LUG] EU Vote June 12th - who to vote for

For what it's worth I mailed 5 of the Southwest's EMPs
expressing my concern about the forthcoming vote and the
only one who replied was Glyn Ford (Labour).
Even this was merely to inform me that the Constituency
Office had forwarded my email to Glyn Ford's Brussels office
and to thank me for writing to him "on this important issue".

frank black wrote:

If anyone figures out which MEP is the best bet for defending Free
Software and patents please let the dclist and me know.

Thanks

- FB

----------------------------------------- This email was sent using FREE Catholic Online Webmail! http://webmail.catholic.org/

A Linux System
SuSE 9.0 on ECS KS5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, 20GB Maxtor HD
and using Mozilla-Thunderbird