Re: [LUG] Dumb question about Asterisk

On Friday 30 April 2004 17:09, Jon Lawrence wrote:

Best place to ask this would be on the asterisk users mailing list.
I use Asterisk with 2 normal pstn lines and have no problems allowing other
devices to use the pstn line. I'd imagine there'd be no problem with isdn.

Ta.  The trouble with asking the * list is that wading through the archive is
likely to take longer than installing the stuff.  Actually, I took the plunge
( I was working over the weekend and thus stuck in a hotel in Bournemouth...)
and installed it on my laptop.  Scarily good at first sight...

jd
--
John Daragon           argv[0] limited               john@xxxxxxxxxx
Lambs Lawn Cottage, Staple Fitzpaine, Taunton TA3 5SL, UK