[LUG] Palm T3 & syncmal

I have managed to get my palm syncing with linux for most tasks using
jpilot on suse 8.2. Older versions of jpilot on suse and mandrake connected
up to the avantgo server automatically, because malsync (or syncmal) was
already setup or because avantgo was on my older palm I don't know.
Does anyone know if things are different for a palm os 5 device.
If anyone can give any help on setting up avantgo with a t3 on linux it
would be appreciated, thanks.

Ray
___
Sent with SnapperMail