[LUG] Video card feature connector

I just got a new graphics card, as well as TV OUT, the normal vga output it also has a 'feature connector'

I am unsure as to what this is, and the manual does not seem to be much help, the cards is a Geforce 4 mx4000, with 128mb ddr memory, looking at the box ir does say Tvout / dvi, so I assume it's for dvi, but that is no more helpful. I looked up dvi connector and it seems it's just a more advanced video out,

has anyone on the group got experience with this, and with this connector and Linux.

Paul