From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alex Stanley
Sent: 28 April 2004 10:58
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Datacentre bits

Not strictly Linux related, but I thought I'd ask some like-minded
people :)

What should the target temperature of a server room / datacentre be?
I've
been tasked with improving the climate control of the server room here,
and I
have no idea really what I should be speccing.

Doing some Googling, I've managed to find some datacentres have optimal
temperatures of between 20 and 22 degrees C, but that strikes me as
being
quite warm - is this normal?...

And then there's the question of humidity...