[LUG] Recent thread on the NYC, Lug thought it may be of interest heretoo - content management

I just caught this thread about this (content management system) and as it's free, runs on Linux thought it may be of interest here, also not that the US government has released this as GPL perhaps our government may follow suit.

http://workforceconnections.dol.gov/

This software has many uses, schools perhaps, or perhaps even the lug website, not sure what we are using at the moment though.

Paul