Re: [LUG] USB camera causing reset

On Thursday 08 April 2004 22:59, Dave Trudgian wrote:
I'm currently being plagued by resets whenever I plug in my USB mass
storage digital camera.

If it's plugged in when I switch the PC on then things are fine. If I
plug it in after bootup then my PC will instantly reset.

Anyone come accros this? I'm using Debian, with a stock 2.4.25 kernel
image (also tried with 2.6.4 kernel). No funny stuff in dmesg or any
logs... I'm stumped.

Sorry to answer in the negative but I have just tried this with my camera -
(in mass storage mode, not PTP) for the first time under Debian with
2.4.25 and cannot replicate your results.  In other words it worked as
expected.

Tony