Re: [LUG] Sparcstation 20 stuff possibly for sale

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 16:02, Dave Trudgian wrote:

Have now sorted out all my SUN bits and I have the following definitely
available:

<SNIP>

Thinking about it, I could sell somone a Sparc 20 of the following spec if
they wanted it and could pick up from Exeter:

SM50 Mbus CPU, 64mb RAM, 2Gb HDD, TGX Graphics, Second LAN through SBUS
card.

Would anyone be interested in a complete working sparc 20 as opposed to
seeling all of these bits?

might well be, would be used as a http / smtp / ftp server......

live in execketer too, but away from tomorrow until weds next...