Re: [LUG] Promoting GNU/Linux through computer shop

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:57:06 +0100
Thorsten Ruffle-Brandt <trb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It pains me as much as you, Terence, but dict.org tells me the
following:

2 definitions found for administrate
From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) :
  Administrate \Ad*min"is*trate\, v. t. [L. administratus, p. p.
     of administrare.]
     To administer. [R.] --Milman.

From WordNet (r) 2.0 :
  administrate
       v : work in an administrative capacity; supervise;
"administer a program" [syn: administer]

That doesn't a make it pretty, though! :-/

I stand corrected from an American point of view!

VMT, although I agree with your comment.

Terence