Re: [LUG] Thunderbird: expiring mail?

Peter Walker wrote:

I don't have an "Age in Days" entry in the dropdown. The one immediately above "Customize" is "Received".
I have obviously been sold a duff copy of Thunderbird :-(
My version string is "Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (20040208)". Is that the same as yours?

Now there's strange!!

I have exactly the same Thunderbird. Perhaps some distor's have modified versions. I got mine from SuSE's site at:-

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/mozilla/experimental/thunderbird

It would be interesting to see where Steve Lloyd's copy came from.

Keith

--
A Linux System
SuSE 8.2 on ECS KS5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, 20GB Maxtor HD