Re: [LUG] Meeting

Neil Williams wrote:
On Wednesday 11 February 2004 3:54 pm, frank black wrote:

I can see a lack of monitors/keyboards being a problem. Will there be
enough keyboards/monitors/whatever to go round?

keyboards shouldn't be a problem and monitors can be avoided by using SSH in
many cases. Mark - is there a chance of a few spare monitors being available,
just to make less heavy stuff to cart around?

Mark was of the opinion that monitors and keyboards are not a problem.

We won't be using the schools good stuff I suspect, but Mark is
surrounded by great piles of equipment at work - so this sort of thing
shouldn't be problem.

Indeed it is one of those places that needs a good tidy out - there
could well be a few lost school children under the piles of old computer
kit.