Re: [LUG] GNU/Linux on XBOX Console

Matt Lee wrote:

Has anyone on the list made any attempt at this yet? I have purchased a second hand, gameless XBOX for this very purpose.

Go for it! There are some damn good HOW-TOs on the Xbox linux site http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/

I haven't tried it myself, but I've thought about it many a time. Building a linux cluster at Microsoft's expense just has too much "cool factor", dude!

Seeing as it's only PC hardware, many of the problems you could face are probably common anyway, so this group may well be of assistance even if we haven't tried it on an X-box.

Cheers,

Jon