Re: [LUG] Linux in the news

M.Blackmore wrote:

"When you spend a dollar with a multi-national corporation as a license

fee for a piece of software, that dollar leaves your country."

"It's about keeping the money in your local economy, developing skills
and developing the local economy to be strong in its own right in a
global context."

Given the amount of winging we seem to get about our precious call-centre jobs going to India, it's amazing more people don't see it like that!

Cheers,

Jon