Re: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

linux cd-roms:

Can search library CDROMs; only one old Caldera AFAIK. I'll lend or give
you whatever you need if you ask. I recommend Gentoo because it's
hardwork.

.net:

How's about raising some legal details.
`If you use .net what are your legal rights?`
`Explain .net's involvement in copy protection / piracy.`
`Why are you here, how much do you get paid and give me a job.`

OT:

I need to make a few international phone calls. I was wondering about
VoIP. At the moment it's costing me 20p/min to Madagascar. Does anyone
know a way to call a phone in Madagascar via VoIP? I can't seem to find
any VoIP gateways in this country.

Any ideas?

(At the moment the person I'm calling doesn't have any internet access.
If they get online I'll probably just use TeamSpeak, LinPhone or
something similar)