Re: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 12:28, Gemma Peter wrote:

Does the uni have any CD's for borrowing that are Linux.

None that I know of centrally. SoC may loan you some (probably redhat
and/or suse) but you will have to ask them about that.

News of the MS lecture was news to me...wonder if any of the MS apps and
server teams here know anything about it??

John.