Re: [LUG] Google problems?

Not sure whether its a stuck cache, but I must be one of the "small"
number of users experiencing problems as well. What's interesting is
that the problem occurs no matter which browser I use, but when I
accessed Google through my BT account on my wife's pc (Windows XP),
there didn't seem to be a problem. Also the problem is sporadic - it
comes and goes almost at will - which souonds like par for the course
with BT.

Carl