[LUG] Flossie - Education conference

Feb 18th London

Mark ? Tom ? You going?

Who in local government here might benefit?

Submitted By: Tony Whitmore
Name: Tony Whitmore
Job: Technical Administrator
Company: Regents Park Girls School
Telephone: 02380 325444
Email: tonywhitmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FLOSS in Education Conference
Message: Hi,

I'm a member of Hampshire LUG and I am also involved in SchoolForge-UK,
the voluntary organisation that promotes the use of Free, Libre and Open
Source Software in Education. We're having a conference in February in
London. Confirmed speakers include two MPs and a Professor, along with
many people already working with FLOSS in schools. All we need now are
delegates! If other LUGs are anything like Hants, then there may be
several members who would be interested in attending the conference.

More details on the conference are available here:
http://www.schoolforge.org.uk/flossie/conference200402.html