[LUG] Kernel Sources

Forgive me if I'm being naive but how I identify which kernel
sources are installed on my machine?

On my updated SuSE 8.2 distro doing
uname -a
gives "Linux linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon..."
whereas looking in /usr/src/ I find linux-2.4.20.SuSE.
Yet again YAST2 reports that I have 2.4.20-102 kernel
and sources installed.

All this stems (once again!!) from the loss of 3D on my Nvidia
TNT card after a kernel security update. The Nvidia driver
installs OK yet Sax2 refuses to admit it exists so I'm trying to
ascertain whether the Nvidia driver has been compiled using
the correct kernel sources. I've looked into the sources in
/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-20.SuSE but I've not been able to find
any clues.

Keith
--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM,
Maxtor 20GB HD and using KDE's Kmail