Re: [LUG] Scottish libraries lending OpenOffice Cds

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 10:40, Brough, Tom wrote:

> Realistically I see the need for two seed change requirements before
> open source is taken seriously in Schools. Firstly more of the teachers
> comming out of Teacher Training with an exposure (and hopefully a taste)
> for open source

So a presentation on the Web and a volunteer effort to amplify it if asked
for teacher training colleges would be useful.  Does the former exist yet?

A briefing for teachers needs to be quite well-done.

--
Dr Adrian Midgley          I use Free software because it is better
http://www.defoam.net/    They carefully didn't ask.