RE: [LUG] MP3 Players

Mine does...

The somewhat battered Archos Jukebox 6000 I purchased some years ago has a 6Gb
hd and presents a fat32 f/s to Linux. It connects via USB and worked with
Mandrake 9.1 out of the box. Useful not just for mp3 playback but also
transferring files (the newer Archos range has USB 2 and hence offers a
worthwhile speed improvement). Some dedicated peeps have created an Open
Source firmware replacement for the Archos hardware called "Rockbox"
(see"http//rockbox.haxx.se/").

A page that may be of some use is "http//tuxmobil.org/portable_players.html"

Merry Xmas All!!!