Re: [LUG] re: You owe SCO Unix 500 quid!

> Before SCO can demand payment, their invoices must clearly identify what
> is being sold or licensed. SCO have failed to provide this information.
>
> I'll be telling them politely to SCO away!

erm, I don't think I'll bothering with the polite bit.
IIRC, SCO are still refusing to say which bits of code in the kernel are
actually theirs unless you sign a NDA.
Get real. If they think I'm going to pay for something they are unwilling to
prove to me they own they f*** em.
I'd be interested in knowing whether what they are attempting to do amount to
either extortion or fraud.
One thing I would want to see is a complete audit trail that clearly shows
exactly when the offending code was written 	and by who.
I wish I had enough money, it certainly would be an interesting court case.
Regardlless of the outcome of any cases, SCO will be finished. Whatever
happens, all their code will effectively have to be put in the public domain
in order to prove their case.

Jon