Re: [LUG] Micro$oft's FAT charges

At 11:39 06/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Who actually invented the FAT, if I know history correctly, MS bought DOS
from IBM and I assume the FAT file system that came with it,

Oh well it' looks like I will just have to wipe Wintrash from my computer,
lol

As for SCO, under Uk law we are innocent until PROVEN guity the only way
they can do that is to produce the offending code, in court along with
evidence to show it belongs to them.  This will probably require dated
source code listings or something,

IBM thought so to. SCO responded by providing the code as PRINT OUT, thousands and thousands of lines on bits of paper. To IBM's objection that they want electronic form SCO respond that they can provide it any old way they like. So while IBM get some temps in to type the code into C format text files (I assume this as I don't know), we all wait with breathe baited.... This shows something approaching a sense of humor on SCO's part maybe?