Re: [LUG] mdk9.2 raw tree and MakeCD

> For those without broadband, Mandrake 9.2 is on the latest LinuxFormat DVD,
> along with a discount for the MandrakeClub - downloaded Mandrake distros
> (outside MandrakeClub) now come with adverts, like Opera.

I was going to offer to the lug copies of the public isos but it's all gone
wrong, the build failed!. As the public iso's are still not ready, i don't
have a dvd writer to write the entire raw tree out to a disk, i think a trip
down town is in order to find the latest LF DVD and i am very tempted to buy
that multiformat dvd writer r/rw in + or - ! for £100 in the maplin christmas
offer!