Re: [LUG] mdk9.2 raw tree and MakeCD

On Saturday 01 November 2003 15:54, Robin Cornelius wrote:
 i am very tempted
> to buy that multiformat dvd writer r/rw in + or - ! for £100 in the maplin
> christmas offer!
just got a liteon DVD-RW+- with overburn and all whistles and bells for 89
quid from dabs tho setting it up in my suse box is proving a tad more tricky
than first anticipated installed DVD-RW tools , and dvdrecord, built K3b from
latest source as dvd burning is from version 0.10+ but it seems integration
is a little dogey at the moment and yet to burn first DVD under linux.
Not gonna let it defeat me cause there is no way im reinstalling windows!
Suse were bending there sales pitch for ver 8.2 distro which stated k3b can do
CD and DVD,sure as eggs is eggs things will get better.