Re: [LUG] Anyone used a TV Card

Luke wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Rogers" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a bt878 TV in card and a VIA EPIA Motherboard with TV out. I'm
very tempted to put the two together, throw in a DVD rom (or possible
DVD -R now prices have fallen) and a 100GB hardrive and make myself a
VCR like device. Maybe I should call it a VHDR (Video harddrive
recorder). I have the case from a failed VCR to put it all in.

you could right a cron job to record your fave soaps! In fact neighbours
could be done as an incremental job with the archive bit reset at the end of
each week.

Or better yet.. simpsons....