Re: [LUG] Exeter toppe for WiFi

On Sunday 16 November 2003 23:47, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
> Adrian Midgley wrote:
> >Exeter has been dubbed Britain's Wi-Fi Capital by Intel. The chip giant
> >came to choose the county town of Devon because it has more hotspots
> > than any other place in the country.
> >
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/69/33962.html
>
> Hey, make sure you get your facts right!
Not my facts, that was a quote wasn't it.

and yes, per head

I may be contributing to a warm spot along the Topsham Rd, but it probably
isn't accessible outside the front yard and only runs off ISDN and is
hopefully locked tighter than one of the treasure chests in Neal
Stephenson's latest brick-like but well-worth reading book, "Quicksilver".

--
Dr Adrian Midgley          I use Free software because it is better
http://www.defoam.net/    They carefully didn't ask.