Re: [LUG] ECDL- Their Help for ECDL

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 01:28:43PM +0100, martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> courseware that was produced - perhaps it is a conspiracy by those evil
> "salesmen" after all? The meaning of this sentence was to express my

It is just that your language seemed out of place for this list imo.

> to an internationally recognised standard.

Which is? Can't find any mention of the specific standard :
http://www.ecdl.co.uk/sp-ctp.php?style=text-only

> I take it from your remarks that you don't wish to participate in this
> Open Source Project? No doubt when I and other DCLUG members have got the

Oh this is opensource? What license are you exactly using?

Be nice if all ECDL was available on the net to maximise the promotion
of IT skills. Show the code and I might contribute in an opensource
fashion.

Not so fond of these in person meetings from where I am.

> that you avoid reading any list messages with "ECDL" in the title? - a

Sorry. I firstly hate acronyms. Secondly I forget them. :)

-Kai