Re: [LUG] Zope in Devon?

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 14:41, Steve Marvell wrote:
> Adrian Midgley wrote:
> > http://www.zope.org/Members/aho/Open_Infrastructure_for_Outcomes/OIO-1
> >.0.0 %20released

> Which bit would you like to work well?

It might fill a need that bits of the local NHS have to collect
information on outcomes and to present stereotyped sets of activity to
assist clinicians and administrators in general practices not to forget
things, or at least not to forget to record a reason when something that
scores points doesn't get done.

If it gathers any interest then getting a system up and running to
demonstrate would be useful, and not something I have tried yet., I think
it is expected to be on Red Hat, which I don't have around at the moment.

--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/