[LUG] Paignton meeting

It seems the first two weeks of october. So that leaves a choice of

3rd Week,

13th October to 19th October
or
20th October to 26 October

As Tuesday / Thurdays seem a good bet, that would give us

Tuesday 14th / 21st and Thursday 16th / 23rd

The last week is 1/2 term so I can't guarentee my availability.

After that it's November

So anytime in November,

Other topic, for discussion, perhaps Neils project,  Perhaps an opportunity
to swap books, (part of the Lug Library).

Do we have anything we can use for a raffle, I got a copy of Suse Linux 7,1
personal, boxed (from a previous meet in exeter), Suse 7.2 pro,

I am down at the club today so will check availability.

Paul

---