Re: [LUG] ASDL/Router

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 16:15, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi All
>
> What's the best router to go for?

I am using the netgear dg614 router here, it is very easy to
set up, has 4 ethernet ports, so you can use it as a hub as well,
and it has worked very reliably since I got it.

Its about £100 though, and I think you can get cheaper routers.

The only other issue is to update the firmware to the latest
version when you get it, as there is a problem with the version
supplied, on my one at least, whih has caused serious problems for a US
university.

--
James
jamesk[at]homeric[dot]co[dot]uk

"Liars when they speak the truth are not believed." Aristotle