Re: [LUG] Cornwall Meet - Tues Sept 3rd

On Saturday 30 August 2003 2:12 pm, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> I'd like to organise a social/technical meet at the Wig & Pen, Truro on
> Tuesday the 3rd september.

I will try to make it so i can meet some of the group members for the first
time!

I can bring a freecom USB CDRW, my laptops a bit cranky so i might just bring
the burner along so it is avaiable if required.I don't have a lot of free SW
downloaded at the moment. I have mandrake 9.1 and the source for kde 3.1.3
which i will (if i remember!) bring.

Does/Is anybody bringing other-halfs, i will get my girlfriend to drive me in
so i can have a drink :-) but will there be any "non-tech" people she can
chat to.

Regards

Robin