[LUG] Cornwall Meet - Tues Sept 3rd

Hi all,

I'd like to organise a social/technical meet at the Wig & Pen, Truro on
Tuesday the 3rd september.

The pub should be relatively quiet on a tuesday, and is easy to reach from
both the bus and train station, its also pretty easy to find, and stocks
real ales for those among us who wear sandals and beards ;). I will ring
the landlord and check he doesn't object to a bunch of geeks drinking beer
and burning CD's - with any luck we could borrow a couple of power points.

The plan would be to meet up about 7 to 7:30, drink beer, swap free
software and discuss free software in cornwall - particularly getting OSS
into the libraries and schools.

Show of hands?

Anyone got blank CD's or CD Burners to chip in?

regards,

Aaron.