Re: [LUG] August meeting in Plymouth?

I have the honor of booking a room for you at the University of Plymouth.

I have followed this thread and so far it seems that Tuesday afternoon is favourite for most people (and myself). I think I can assume that the options have been narrowed down to the afternoon of Tuesday 12th and Tuesday 19th, which of these two do people prefer?

Thanks
Andrew Rogers