Re: [LUG] August meeting in Plymouth?

I have confirmation of the room booking for Tuesday 12th August 11.00 - 18.00. I will need from 11.00 to 12.00 to set things up. We will need to finish at 17.30 to get the room empty by 18.00. That leaves between 12.00 and 17.30 to fit the presentations, demos, installs in.

The room is number 6 in the Scott building, the Scott building has the satellite dish outside.

http://www.plym.ac.uk/campus/plymouthMap.html

Does anyone have a SVGA cable about 2m long with 15 pins (the wall socket for the projector link is female) at each end?

Andrew Rogers wrote:

I have the honor of booking a room for you at the University of Plymouth.

I have followed this thread and so far it seems that Tuesday afternoon is favourite for most people (and myself). I think I can assume that the options have been narrowed down to the afternoon of Tuesday 12th and Tuesday 19th, which of these two do people prefer?

Thanks
Andrew Rogers