Re: [LUG] Remote access

Many thanfs for the info.

I have now installed minicom - but I still cannot get it to talk to the modem
(USR Sportster 33.6 external on the first serial port). It also does not
support Wyse60 (I'm not sure that that was what was meant - I was listening
to instructions over the 'phone - sounded like 'y60' to me but that is
close!).

I hope I don't have to resort to a windows solution - I get fed up with having
to use it at work!

Regards,

Mark Harvey

On Wednesday 30 Jul 2003 12:16 am, Simon Waters wrote:

For information on Newquay, Cornwall, and the surrounding area:
http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk