Re: [LUG] CSS reference extended, as requested

Neil, you shouldn't hold your responsible for providing information on
CSS.

People could get up from their arse, as there is PLENTY of CSS stuff out
there found via google.

A book even ?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712018/ref%3Dnosim/jeffreyzeldmanprA/102-1831727-4503350

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 01:06:16AM +0100, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
> I'm not so sure about this replacing-tables-with-CSS malarkey.  What's so
> wrong with tables?

They are for tabulated data.
http://www.pixy.cz/dogmaw41/en/details-08.html

> I've noticed a distinct correlation between people who are obsessed about
> standards-compliance and the lack of ability to choose a decent colour scheme

Do not forget the WWW is for information primarily. Not colour scheming.
Do you really care about the colour scheme when you access information?
When you pick up a book? When you access information with a mobile
device?

Think about it. Instead of displaying so much ignorance.

-Kai