Re: [LUG] New Website

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:31:20 +0100, Richard Brown wrote:
> Thanks for recent advice re search engines. I have just completed first
> web site using CSS and.... well this is where I would like you guys to
> tell me. What do you think? How can I improve it? The address is:
> www.samc.org.uk

Web Standards!
http://validator.w3.org

Encode your email unless you are looking for a penis enlargement device:
http://www.wbwip.com/wbw/emailencoder.html

Remember style is secondary to content. So don't bitch about style
fellas. If you don't like it, override the CSS. That is the beauty of
it.

Regards,
-Kai Hendry