Re: [LUG] web site testing

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 18:14, Paul Sutton wrote:

> A friend who has just set up business building computers has asked me to
> test his web site,  i have done this in IE, but would it be possible for
> other members to test in other browsers please
>
> http://www.farseer.free-online.co.uk/

Works fine in Mozilla and Lynx, though it might have been better, from a
design point of view, to use divs rather than a table to position the
sidebar. And he used a <blink> tag nested in a <marquee> tag, both of
which are evil, bad and wrong on their own, but together...  ;)

--
James
jamesk[at]beeb[dot]net

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."  (Douglas Adams)