Re: [LUG] disk read / write in Linux

Thanks for that, just to mention the intention was not to incite anti
microsoft flaming,  i did not take the comments to mean this,

I agree it seems it's just more tolerant, which is not a bad thing,  I have
the same problem with dvd movies sometimes n(BSOD when there is a scrach),
even though not really tried as much under Linux, need to download the
latest version of Xine or something  I guess.

paul