Re: [LUG] Serious threat to Commercial Linux?

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 12:59, you wrote:
>   This will put a lot of commercial users off wether or not it
> is true. Comments please

Will it really?

It is total rubbish and I suspect they want to be acquired by
either MS or IBM.

I'd suggest that now is the time to move to SuSE or Red Hat and
perhaps send a note to current customers using SCO to not worry,
and that it appears to be corporate manouvering.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/