Re: [LUG] Dual-booting Debian/Mandrake: informational posting

On 18 May 2003 19:48:07 +0100, Bill Turner wrote
> I have a 3Com 3CXM756 56k PCMIA  modem card which works fine
> under Mandrake and Suse if that is also any help to you

I guess the PCMCIA-CS "supported cards" list would seem a good place
to start, but the actual list of confirmed working cards is pitifully
short - and it doesn't even include the card you mention (maybe you
should submit it?).

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

The other trouble is finding one that is cheaply available in the UK.
Ebuyer sell a USB modem for £10, but they won't tell me what it is or
if it is linux compatible :-(

Jon