RE: [LUG] ADSL enabling

hat to burst all your bubbles, but as far as i'm aware once the trigger
level is reached they send the details of the intrested parties to ISP's and
they have 3 months to get ALL the trigger level in PAID customers.

so if they check or not it won't matter, they won't get the customers if it
isn't genuine intrest.