Re: [LUG] RE: OT Tom's gone Hysterical ;-) was knoppix

Look at:
http://www.dclug.org.uk/archive/msg02094.html

Does that look nicely formatted as plain text? You seem to strangely
indent your quotes without proper wrapping. Fix it.

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 03:02:33 +0100, Brough, Tom wrote:
> 	Hi Kia

If you carefully look at the From: bit to an email, you will see how
my name is spelt correctly.

> 	Sorry I use what I am given at work. Did ask but they said
> linux/Evolution/pine/{insert favourite OSS email client here} isnt a

Heard of SSH? Putty? If the ports are blocked for some crazy reason, use
httptunnel.

> 	If it helps point me to the RFC on "correct quoting" and I will see
> if I can get my human protocol drivers updated.

I will add bits and pieces here:
http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/?id=email+etiquette

Take a look and discuss...

> the above comments are in jest, a joke, NOT to be taken seriously, a light

I get enough from the 'joke' that is Microsoft Windows. ;)

Regards,
-Kai