[LUG] RE: OT Tom's gone Hysterical ;-) was knoppix

	Hi Kia

	>Don't bring "Environmental Hysteria" as an argument for Linux based
thin
	clients. Because it is *very* weak.

	Calm down Kia and you will live longer .... I wasnt (trying to be ?)
Hysterical about it ... just pointing out an additional advantage ;-)

	>Start using a Linux based mailer, and quote correctly too and you
will
	make me a warmer friendlier person. :)

	Sorry I use what I am given at work. Did ask but they said
linux/Evolution/pine/{insert favourite OSS email client here} isnt a
corporate policy .... Exchange however is <shrug>Oh Well</shrug>. Be tankful
Kia that you live in a more enlightened society than I do !  ;-).

	If it helps point me to the RFC on "correct quoting" and I will see
if I can get my human protocol drivers updated.

	>and you will make me a warmer friendlier person. :)

	And I though linux people where always warm and friendly (like
Penguin's)

	By the way the repeat of the full original message was an accident
(even I get tired on a Friday).

	Have a good weekend Kia

	Tom.

	(Up the green party .....  oops! wrong mail group)

	<disclaimer> Tom Brough would like it to be know by all parties that
the above comments are in jest, a joke, NOT to be taken seriously, a light
hearted look at life, NOT to be believed, satire, irony, a (bad?) attempt at
humour. Tom Brough would also like it to be known by all parties that any
political points, opinions and remarks are his and his alone, however under
the terms of the LGPOACL (Lesser General Political Opinions and Comments
Licence) grants all the right to re-use, change, adjust and redistribute
these comments and opinions so long as they remain attached to this
disclaimer. Thank you for your attention </disclaimer>

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council.