Re: [LUG] HTML Editors (was: http://www.sttechnology.co.uk/)

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:
> I find using somethign like dreamweaver or frontpage a lot slower than just
> knocking the code out by hand.  It's also horrible having to upload files
> using FTP, and i'm sure none of the HTML editors support SCP or SFTP.

Dreamweaver MX does something odd with putty, plink and ftp...

Has anybody tried Amaya? I had a quick look once, but never had a chance
to do anything with it.

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

"Amaya started as an HTML + CSS style sheets editor. Since that time it
was extended to support XML and an increasing number of XML applications
such as the XHTML family, MathML, and SVG. It allows all those
vocabularies to be edited simultaneously in compound documents."

Regards,
Mark.