[LUG] Finally!

My big project is all finished. It sucks, big time, but to be honest I dont
give a fsck. I've got one XML project to do (easy and quite interesting), and
a few exams. I've had enough of my course, enough of education, enough of
being poor. Uni is great, the course is pointless though - the only jobs
around for people with no experience are managment of {macdonalds, whsmiths
etc}. Should have left school at 16, have much better chances of getting a
job in the next 11 weeks 3 days.

Uni, on the other hand, is an experience everyone should have.

Sorry for the rant, I'm going to go and get some much needed sleep. I will
miss Alex Lester's best time of the day show. They always read my emails out
at 2/3/4/5AM. The only other person who does in Ken Bruce.

Hmm, spots are forming at the edge of my eyes.