Re: [LUG] lilo.conf problems

Le Jeudi 24 Avril 2003 17:01, Neil Stone a écrit :
> Has the new hdd had it's boot partition marked (fdisk.. option A iirc)

We're not installing any new hard disks, just swapping the IDE channels so
that the CD burner is on the secondary IDE channel.

I don't know if this is necessary but the CD burner isn't showing up in a SCSI
bus scan, even though we added the correct append line in lilo.conf, so I
thougt it was worth a try.

Jon