[LUG] lilo.conf problems

Something obviously needs to be done about this, as I have had similar
problems and so have both my two linux recruits; you change the location of
the boot disk and the whole thing falls to peices :-(

Anyway, we are trying to swap the drives that are currently on the primary IDE
channel (DVD, CD-RW) with those on the secondary channel (both hard drives),
in an effort to get the CD burner working under linux, such that it looks
like this:

Primary IDE master: Linux boot disk
Primary IDE slave: Windows disk
Secondary IDE master: CD-RW
Secondary IDE slave: DVD-ROM

So would somebody point out to me what I've forgotten in lilo.conf, because
I'm obviously going blind (or braindead)!

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
vga=normal
default=:-)Linux!!
keytable=/boot/fr-latin1.klt
prompt
nowarn
timeout=160
message=/boot/message
menu-scheme=wb:bw:wb:bw
image=/boot/vmlinuz
	label=:-)Linux!!
	root=/dev/hda6
	initrd=/boot/initrd.img
	append="devfs=mount hdc=ide-scsi hdd=ide-scsi"
	read-only

Which works fine... with the hard disk on the secondary master (hdc)!

Wierd... what are we doing wrong?

Cheers,

Jon