Re: [LUG] just saying hello

i All,

In the same vein I ought to (belatedly) introduce myself.

As you've no doubt noticed previously I'm a newbie too, having recently
gone dual-boot with Mandrake 9.0 and Windows 2000.  Not being as
intelligent as Andrew <g> I just jumped straight in with both feet.

I'm actually from South Wales (yes I know people like the Gas Board lump
Wales and South West England together ;o)).  However not having tracked
down the South Wales LUG I came across your friendly group and decided
to stick around.  I have to say everyone has been nothing but helpful
and friendly easing my way into the world of Open Source with the
minimum of hassles!  :))

Mind you .. Xine still won't play DVDs <grumblethumpmutter> ;)

Kind regards,

Julian

PS.. Sorry I know I sent a copy of this from the wrong addy... It's past
my bedtime <grin>